Saturday, August 4, 2007


8-6-01 blogswarm




Blogger Ripley just sent out this email to me and several others:

And another Hi, everyone!

Some of you know me, some may recognize my name and some of you probably have no idea Who the Hell I Am... I'm fwd. this message to you folks that I don't normally have much contact with, to spread the idea and get your feedback for an Aug. 6 blogswarm.


If you're not interested or miss the notice or don't know Who the Hell I Am(?!?), that's fine. If you're interested in the idea, let me know - and spread the word to anyone else you think might be interested. I'm open to ideas and welcome design help from those with more talent than I have.

(Steve M - I know you're out and about. If you're interested, maybe you could pass this on to your guest bloggers.?)

Thanks for your time, everyone!

Rip -

I've heard of Ripley so you can trust both him and me that this isn't a hoax. If you guys want to write something about August 6th, 2001, a day that will live in infamy and needs no introduction, then feel free. Pass the word and let's see if we can make this go viral (Are we listening, Susan?).

So collect your thoughts and feelings and let's reaquaint Middle America with the significance of August 6th, 2001 on August 6th, 2007.